Sumeru Fellows Program
Sumeru Equity Partners (“Sumeru”) provides growth capital at the intersection of people and innovative technology. Sumeru emboldens innovative founders and management teams with capital and Scaling Partnership. Sumeru’s portfolio includes leading growth-stage companies in the enterprise and vertical technology sectors. For more information, please visit www.sumeruequity.com.
- The Sumeru Fellows Program will be a paid internship / mentorship program for college students interested in technology, business, and private equity
- Fellows will be placed at Sumeru or Sumeru's portfolio companies with an opportunity to learn across various business functions, which include but are not limited to product development / technology, sales & marketing, business / operations, finance & accounting, human resources, and investing roles
- The program will be 10 weeks in duration - tentatively expected to run from June 10, 2024 to August 16, 2024
- Fellows will be assigned a teammate from Sumeru to provide mentorship sessions / development on an ongoing basis during and after the summer internship period
- The position is remote
- Candidates should be current freshmen / sophomores in college in a bachelor’s degree program in the United States
- Finalists will be selected based on eligibility and demonstrated interest in the technology / software and / or financial industries
- Any candidates meeting the above criteria may apply via Breezy. Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in the position, as well as an updated resume with your contact information (email, school address, phone number), expected major / graduation date as well as recent relevant coursework (if applicable)
- Applications from students from groups who have been historically underrepresented in technology and finance are encouraged (though this background is not required)
- Sumeru and its portfolio companies provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.